Apply for a Water Leak Adjustment

A water leak allowance adjustment is considered in some situations.  A customer is allowed one adjustment during a 12- month period.  In order to be considered for the adjustment, the customer must identify the leak, complete the necessary repairs and submit a form to the City of Asbury Utility Billing Department along with copies of repair invoices or receipts.  The repair must be done and the form submitted within 60 days of discovering the leak.  Adjustment is limited to one month of water and sewer charges.  Future bills must show a significant reduction in usage.  Payments must still be paid by the due date to avoid finance charges and receive an adjustment.  

Water Leak Adjustment Request Form

All questions may be directed to Asbury City Hall at 563.556.7106 or email [email protected].